|Title||Web Developer & Content Administrator|
|Period of Work||6 month probation (leading to permanent) – no more than 15 hours per week|
|Reporting||Business Engagement Manager|
|Work closely with||Business Engagement Manager|
|Location||Accra Ghana or Lagos Nigeria|
- Plans and directs highly complex project schedules, monitors project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management/ resolution and communication.
- Provides direction to all related technical project management staff while serving in the primary project leadership role.
- Tracks Progress of Milestones.
- Works directly with the business to collect, validates, reconciles, business requirements, defines and validates technical options, drives recommendations and develops functional/technical specifications.
- Identifies and manages functional and technical interdependencies to minimize risk and optimize for quality and time. Read more
- Provides analysis of daily update from Manager, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, OpCo Project Manager and Test Team.
- Responsible for Technical Design.
- Provides Vendor Management, Performance and Reporting (Weekly reporting and meetings, monthly performance reporting).
- Manages Configuration Changes and Roadmap.
- Acts as a Communication Management (Senior management escalations, Post production communications, Newsletters, new initiatives, etc.).
- Accountable for Crisis, Risk Management and Issue Resolution.
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, whilst meeting/exceeding expectations. Read more
- Requirements Qualification – Produces a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Participates in process flow analysis and redesign along with the Business analyst and IT team.
- Solution Development – Responsible for the construction of solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved.
- Compiles and co/implements a configuration workbook.
- Partners with Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provides current best practices and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document. Read more
- Identifies, understands Business requirements and formulates solutions.
- Identifies Systems/Vendors.
- Defines structures to business processes.
- Prepares technical documentations (software requirement), Business proposals, Bids and Tenders.
- Analyzes and Interprets Technical Systems Documents to Business Users.
- Identifies, analyses and manages risks.
- Engages Business and validates User Requirement Specification if it conforms to the quality required.
- Obtains, reviews and approves scope of work from vendors.
- Manages vendor conflict during clarification and scope phase. Read more
Swifta in partnership with BiNu has successfully concluded integration to Vodacom Mpesa to enable subscribers purchase BiNu credits. To access this service, Vodacom Mpesa subscribers can dial *150*00#
The School Fees Portal was developed to allow schools receive the payment of school fees through mobile money and also see real-time transaction history on students who have paid their fees. This portal also serves as an administrative interface for managing student information for payment. Schools will see reports on which students have paid their fees.