POSITION: BUSINESS ANALYST
- Identifies, understands Business requirements and formulates solutions.
- Identifies Systems/Vendors.
- Defines structures to business processes.
- Prepares technical documentations (software requirement), Business proposals, Bids and Tenders.
- Analyzes and Interprets Technical Systems Documents to Business Users.
- Identifies, analyses and manages risks.
- Engages Business and validates User Requirement Specification if it conforms to the quality required.
- Obtains, reviews and approves scope of work from vendors.
- Manages vendor conflict during clarification and scope phase.
- Chairs and facilitates Vendor Meetings.
- Ensure requirements are met and risks mitigated.
Qualification and Requirements
- Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information , Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement
- A first degree in any discipline and an MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3-4 years hands-on experience
- IIBA Certification is an added advantage
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Message title: Business Analyst [your full name]