POSITION: SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Requirements Qualification – Produces a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Participates in process flow analysis and redesign along with the Business analyst and IT team.
- Solution Development – Responsible for the construction of solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved.
- Compiles and co/implements a configuration workbook.
- Partners with Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Provides current best practices and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document.
- Leads the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) efforts.
- Identifies Scope of Effort – Business consulting, systems integration and development efforts are determined and quantified.
- Solution Validation: Develops, reviews & redefines solution and timeline with the client and internal/external teams.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrates and deploys software releases to various platforms.
- Control and Monitors implementation.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Engineering/ICT and minimum of 4 years work experience
- Abilty work within different cultural environments
- Fluent English
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organisation strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly document management, collaboration and content management.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
- Some experience of with working with board level stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organisational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills – demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc
- A minimum of four years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator.
- Ideally formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology.
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Message title: Solution Architect [your full name]