We are a modern company, committed to promote the development of our customers and their business from the technology’s side, providing them access to a global market and supporting its operations through tailored solutions. To accomplish our goals we have partnered with Technology companies such as Google, Oracle, VERICASH, Talend, MapR, VISA etc. Our company is 100% African and we are committed to growing African talent and technology.
We drive increasing levels of cost savings as facilities become fully virtualized and offer opportunities to leverage innovative capacity services.
With our technology partners, we have been able to provide:
- Cloud computing and IT Infrastructure optimization services
- Big data and analytics
- Platform-as-a-service etc.
Swifta is also committed to other areas of development of talent in Africa and is currently working in collaboration with Google on the Google Apps Supporting Programs(GASP) initiative across Africa. Some of the Institutions we have worked with include:
- University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA)
- Central university College
- Regent university
- Valley View University (VVU)
- University of Cape Coast (UCC)
- Methodist university (MUCG)
- College of education Winneba
- Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
- University of Ghana
- Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife (OAU)
- Babcock University
- Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba (AAUA)
- Federal University of technology Akure (FUTA)
- Federal university Otuoke( FUOTUOKE)
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU)